Portonave operates under the Integrated Management System. Based on the ISO 9001 (Quality
Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Safety
and Health Management) standards, the system encompasses all operations of the Port Terminal.
The activities of the Integrated Management System are fully in operation and several procedures
have already been validated and duly trained.
Portonave’s Integrated Management System aims to assure a high quality of services, while
preserving the environment, as well as the health and safety of employees, consequently
increasing their productivity.
Portonave S/A - Terminais Portuários de Navegantes, which operates in port and terminal
management as well as container storage and handling, under the Integrated Management
System, strives to:
* achieve clients’ satisfaction and meet their needs within the terms and conditions agreed upon;
* ensure compliance with the laws, standards and all applicable requirements related to the
environment as well as occupational safety and health;
* manage its processes to ensure the preservation of the environment and prevention of pollution
as well as its significant aspects and effects;
* prevent occupational injuries and illnesses caused by the hazards in container handling;
* continuously improve the integrated management system;
* ensure interaction among the stakeholders by providing information through effective channels of