The Portonave Ombudsman is a communication channel between the company and its stakeholders. Complaints, questions or suggestions regarding Portonave’s operations, such as matters related to human resources, cargo transport, equipment maintenance, document request, and directory of curricula, among others, should be referred to the Ombudsman Service.
HOW IT WORKS
- Receipt of manifestations from the various stakeholders (employees, neighbors, customers, suppliers and the community in general);
- Analysis and forwarding of notifications to the company area responsible for the matter;
- Request and monitoring of the progress of response coming from this area;
- Forwarding of the response to the informant.
HOW TO SEND YOUR MESSAGE
- Register your manifestation in the link “Include Manifestation”. Fill in your data, write the manifestation and click “send”.
- You will receive an email with a code to monitor your manifestation. Just click the link “Check” to see the status of your manifestation.
Or use one of the following channels:
The Portonave Ombudsman is located on the ground floor of the Terminal’s administrative building.
- By depositing the form in boxes located in strategic points of the company.
- Telephone: (47) 2104 3311
- E-mail: email@example.com
Portonave S/A – Terminais Portuários de Navegantes
Avenida Portuária Vicente Coelho, nº 1
Bairro São Domingos – CEP: 88370-904